Rubber Soul (3 December 1965) Parlophone PMC 1267

Rubber Soul
(UK, 1965)
Listen to 'Rubber Soul' on YouTube

  1. Drive My Car  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  3. You Won't See Me  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  4. Nowhere Man  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  5. Think For Yourself   (George Harrison)
  6. The Word  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  7. Michelle  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  8. What Goes On   (John Lennon-Paul McCartney-Richard Starkey)
  9. Girl  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  10. I'm Looking Through You  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  11. In My Life  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  12. Wait  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
  13. If I Needed Someone  (George Harrison)
  14. Run For Your Life  (John Lennon-Paul McCartney)
Rubber Soul (1965) Mono






Review 
Rating  =  **** 
Best Songs  =   Drive My Car, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, In My Life 
Worst Song  =  What Goes On
Best Ballad =  Michelle
Best Rock Track  =  Drive My Car
The Single That Never Was!  =  Nowhere Man (a number 1 single in the States)